It is prudent to invest in the best gaming keyboard under 1500 in 2021 while at the same time finding one that you can afford.
Although other cheap computer keyboards could perform the job equally well, the best gaming keyboard would pave the way for you to get the best results in gaming.
Just like it is for the best gaming mouse, best gaming keyboard would give you the ability to play and win against your opponents.
All in all, it is worth mentioning that best gaming keyboard and mouse under 1500 should not just serve the specific task of making your experience with PC gaming better.
The computer keyboards should come with features that can make you overall experience with PC gaming better in terms of immersion and ergonomics.
The device should feature the most comfortable keys, the cushiest wrist rests, the most immersive RGB lighting, and convenient gaming options.
best gaming keyboard under 1500 in 2021
- Zebronics TRANSFORMER Combo Set
- Cosmic Byte CB-GK-06 Galactic
- Redgear G-20 Gaming Keyboard
- Ant Esports KM500W Gaming Backlit
- Amkette Evo Fox Fireblade
#1. Zebronics TRANSFORMER Combo Set
- Integrated Media control keys
- Multi Color LED with 4 modes – 3 Light Mode & 1 off Mode)
- WIndows Key Enable/Disable Function
- All Keys Enable/Disable Function
- 2-Step Stand
- Laser Keycaps
- Aluminum Body
- Backlight LED ON/OFF Function
- Gold Plated USB
- Braided Cable
- Stylish metallic look
- Keys and mouse buttons are really durable
- Mouse buttons are smooth and thumb buttons are easy to reach and would be great while gaming.
- Keyboard has 3 adjustable heights.
- Wires are braided hence fibers used to cut with usage time
#2. Cosmic Byte CB-GK-06 Galactic
- Backlight: 7 colors RGB backlit, 4 levels of brightness adjustment, 9 backlight effects
- Anti-ghosting: 19 anti-ghosting keys
- Scratch-resistant keys: Easy to clean keys with scratch-resistant inscriptions
- Customer care: 1800 31300 7700
- Country of Origin: China
- Highly customizable RGB lighting which no other keyboard offers at this price range
- Good click feeling..even though not mechanical
- Long braided USB cable
- Rest pad
- The RGB is really dim at the edges making it harder to see in night time
#3.Redgear G-20 Gaming Keyboard
- Very bright backlight
- Not mechanical but feels like one
- Stainless steel front panel makes it feel sturdy
- Good for typing/daily use
- Decent for gaming (if the budget is tight)
- Backlight colour is fixed and there are no effects
- Sometimes it does not work for 2-3 seconds.
#4. Ant Esports KM500W Gaming Backlit
- Rainbow LED Backlit for Fantastic Game Enjoyment
- Independent Crater Structure for Longer Service Life
- Adjustable DPI & Programmable PC Gaming Mouse
- Wide Compatibility
- World of Warship License
- Keyboard is sturdy
- Keys are elevated so typing is easy
- Mouse looks good, it changes colors every minute
- we can choose keyboard backlight colors ( 3 options)
- Keyboard “ENTER” button is a little hard
- cable is very long and hard to bend
#5. Amkette Evo Fox Fireblade
- Value for Money
- Premium Looks
- RGB Lighting
- Amazing Build Quality
- Bit Heavy